Our client is a leading national healthcare provider that is committed to delivering high quality healthcare services for their patients and clients nationally. As part of an exciting period of transformation, a newly created opportunity now exists for an experienced hospital accounts or patient administration manager to provide strategic direction and leadership to the organisation’s administrative functions.
Joining a dynamic and fast paced environment, your key areas of focus will be to ensure an effective, streamlined patient administration and discharge process throughout both clinical and non-clinical areas. As part of the leadership team, you will demonstrate a strong ability in managing a team to ensure key performance indicators are consistently met at a high standard. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional and driven individual with advanced patient and client orientation with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Providing strategic advice and thought leadership to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery across all administrative functions
- Developing effective processes for billing, third party insurers, debt collection and AR
- Building and contributing to a customer driven, team collaborative work culture whilst maintaining effective relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Participating in quality, risk, WHS program and departmental meetings
We are seeking individuals who demonstrate the following background and skills:
- Tertiary qualification in business, healthcare management, finance or similar
- Proven finance management/ administration management background or similar capacity within a hospital setting (mandatory)
- Experience in managing health fund contract arrangements
- Knowledge of the health fund billing and claiming process
- Strong background in continuous improvement and outstanding service delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management and leadership skills
- Proven background in managing a team to ensure key performance indicators are met
- Experience with webPAS or patient administration systems (mandatory)
- Previous change management experience is desirable
To be considered, please APPLY NOW with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.