We have a number of upcoming requirements with large healthcare organisations that are undergoing high profile digital transformations. Due to ongoing project requirements, we are seeking expressions of interest from experienced eMR trainers who have experience in supporting the implementation of large, complex digital health programs.
Your background will demonstrate a proven track record in successfully leading large scale transformations in complex healthcare environments combined with a strong ability to engage and influence a diverse range of stakeholders from the ground level through to executive management.
We are interested to hear from individuals who have the following skills and experience:
- Proven credentials in facilitating the development and implementation of effective training documentation, tools and plans for large scale digital healthcare programs. E.g. eMR or PAS implementations
- Experience in effectively leading training teams that have supported large-scale healthcare projects
- Excellent ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders including senior management and leaders
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and experience in developing and reviewing technical documentation
- Clinical background will be highly considered
- Excellent ability to manage and mitigate project risks and ensure project deadlines are met
To be considered, please APPLY NOW with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.