What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to be part of a large scale transformation within the healthcare sector
- Work/Life balance
- Flexible working from home arrangements available
- Opportunity to make a significant contribution to healthcare in the local community
Currently seeking an accomplished Test Manager to be part of a large-scale healthcare transformation program. Your key focus will be to take ownership of the development and delivery of the overall testing strategy, plan and associated testing activities of the project. Your ability to maintain effective relationships and influence relevant key stakeholders will be critical combined with a proactive approach in the ownership of the end-to-end testing life-cycle to ensure that project goals are aligned with the strategic direction of the organisation.
To be considered, you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Proven credentials in facilitating the development and implementation of an effective test management strategy and plan
- Previous experience in managing testing phase activities including functional, system integration, data migration and UAT testing
- Experience in influencing and leading large functional and technical teams through significant change in the development and optimisation of digital healthcare systems
- Strong skills in the development and execution of test scenarios and cases with teams
- Excellent ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders including senior management and leaders
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation skills including the development of test management tools and frameworks
- Proven ability to identify and rectify risks in a timely manner whilst meeting project timeframes
To be considered, please APPLY NOW with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.