Solution / Integration Architect - Healthcare
Due to new project requirements, we are seeking the services of a senior solution architect who has previous experience in implementing large-scale digital health projects.
Your background will demonstrate a proven track record in successfully leading transformations in complex healthcare environments combined with a strong ability to engage and collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders including project team members, vendors and clinical teams.
We are interested to hear from individuals who have the following skills and experience:
- Proven background in delivering the the overall design, development, testing and integration of an electronic medical record or patient administration system.
- Experience in effectively leading technical teams that have supported large scale systems integration, data migration and relevant technical activities
- Excellent ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders including senior management and leaders in a collaborative culture
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and experience in developing and reviewing technical documentation
- Previous clinical healthcare and HL7 messaging experience (highly regarded)
- Excellent ability to manage and mitigate project risks, provide project status reports and ensure project deadlines are met.
To be considered, please APPLY NOW with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.