Senior Technical Consultant - Healthcare
- Excellent career growth opportunities working on complex healthcare IT programs
- Emerging technologies
- World class staff rewards and recognition program
- Excellent remuneration package on offer
Join a well renowned healthcare technology leader on a high-profile digital transformation. Due to business expansion, we are seeking a senior technical specialist / consultant who has successfully delivered end-to-end large-scale healthcare transformation projects to join the team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate is a high performing, self motivated individual who demonstrates a strong technical background combined with the ability to collaborate and influence multiple key stakeholders in a complex environment.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent opportunity to grow your career with an innovative, award winning employer offering vast ongoing opportunities and new technologies to enhance your profile.
To be considered you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in facilitating the build, development and implementation of an effective technical roadmap and strategy for large scale digital healthcare programs. E.g. eMR or PAS implementations (mandatory)
- Experience in effectively leading technical teams that have supported large scale systems integration, data migration and relevant technical activities
- A professional services, consulting or vendor background is advantageous
- A background in delivering hardware, networks and software technologies
- Interfacing with clients and internal stakeholders on specific issues whilst providing efficient technical troubleshooting issues
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders including senior management and leaders in a collaborative culture
- Excellent attention to detail, verbal communication skills and ability to adapt quickly
- Proficiency in various data extraction and interfacing tools e.g. SSIS, ETL, SQL, HL7 messaging (ideal)
- Strong track record in managing and mitigating project risks and ensure project deadlines are met
- Develop, review well written, clear technical documentation on the progress of all project-related tasks
To be considered, please APPLY NOW with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.