Integration Analyst - Healthcare
- Opportunity to be part of a large scale transformation within the healthcare sector
- Work / life balance
- Flexible working from home arrangements available
- Opportunity to make a significant contribution to healthcare in the local community
Our client is a leading healthcare organisation that are currently embarking on a high-profile digital transformation. Due to project requirements, we are seeking an experienced Integration Analyst who has previous experience in delivering large-scale healthcare transformation projects from end-to-end.
Your primary focus will be to deliver systems integration, data migration and related technical support to enable a successful implementation of the system with various downstream applications. You will also provide data migration support to the team as well as business intelligence reporting, data mining expertise and provision of technical documentation.
We are seeking a self-motivated, high performing who demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to collaborate and influence multiple key stakeholders in a complex environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career with an innovative, award winning employer offering vast ongoing opportunities and new technologies to enhance your profile.
To be considered you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in delivering a large scale digital healthcare programs
- Proficiency in writing complex SQL queries, HL7 messaging, ODBC/JDBC integration, ETL, BI reporting
- Demonstrate experience in systems integration, data migration and relevant technical activities
- A background in delivering hardware, networks and software technologies is ideal
- Strong ability to engage and support various key stakeholders on specific issues during the change cycle whilst providing efficient technical troubleshooting issues
- Excellent attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills and the ability facilitate change management
- Strong track record in managing and mitigating project risks and ensure project deadlines are met
- Develop, review professionally written, clear technical documentation on the progress of all project-related tasks
To be considered, please APPLY NOW with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.