Integration Analyst (Rhapsody) - Healthcare
- Opportunity to be part of a large, complex transformation program within the healthcare sector
- Remote working arrangements
- Cutting edge, cloud-based technology
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Integration Specialist to play a key role in the end-to-end delivery of a high profile implementation for a leading healthcare organisation.
Leveraging your previous experience within the healthcare sector, you will be focused to lead, coordinate and deliver all technical integration deliverables ensuring they are developed to a high operational standard. This position requires solid knowledge of HL7 integration and SQL, as it will see you driving the integration of the relevant environment for HL7-based interfaces between the the solution and downstream systems. You will also provide configuration, system performance support to the team, including the preparation of test plans, integration testing and provision of technical documentation within agreed project time frames amongst other project duties.
Renowned for their excellent team culture, we are seeking a self-motivated individual who demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to collaborate with multiple key stakeholders in a complex environment.
This is a highly rewarding career opportunity that will allow you to make a significant contribution to healthcare in the wider community.
To be considered you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar capacity supporting a large scale digital healthcare program or project
- Proficiency in writing complex SQL queries, HL7 messaging, ODBC/JDBC integration
- Demonstrate experience in systems integration, data migration and relevant technical activities
- A background in delivering hardware, networks and software technologies is ideal
- Strong ability to engage and support various key stakeholders on specific issues during the change cycle whilst providing efficient technical troubleshooting issues
- Excellent attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills and the ability facilitate change management
- Strong track record in managing and mitigating project risks and meeting agreed project deadlines
- Strong written communication and experience in developing clear technical documentation
To be considered, please APPLY NOW with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.