eMR Project Managers - Healthcare
We have a number of upcoming requirements with large healthcare organisations that are undergoing high profile digital transformations and currently seeking expressions of interest from senior project managers who have previously implemented large-scale digital health programs.
Your background will demonstrate a proven track record in successfully leading transformations in complex healthcare environments combined with a strong ability to engage and influence a diverse range of stakeholders from the ground level through to executive management.
We are interested to hear from individuals who have the following skills and experience:
- Proven degree qualification, project management certifications and experience with various tools and methodologies
- Experience in developing project roadmaps and strategies for large scale digital healthcare programs
- Experience in effectively leading technical teams that have supported large scale systems integration, data migration and relevant technical activities
- Excellent ability to forge and maintain strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders including senior management and leaders
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and experience in developing and reviewing project documentation
- Previous clinical healthcare and HL7 messaging experience
- Excellent ability to manage and mitigate project risks and ensure project deadlines are met
To be considered, please APPLY NOW with an updated resume and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.