BI Developer - healthcare industry
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to support a key digital transformation project in the healthcare sector
- Competitive remuneration is on offer
We have upcoming opportunities with large healthcare organisations that are undergoing high profile digital transformations and are seeking the expressions of interest from experienced Business Intelligence Developers who have experience in the healthcare sector. This is a diverse role that will see you supporting the projects division with your database design and development expertise. To ensure your success, you will demonstrate a background developing solutions within a clinical healthcare setting. This position will also suit a highly professional individual with strong skills in the MSBI stack combined with experience in eMR systems (E.g. Cerner, EPIC).
Your main deliverables will include:
- Designing, developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting SQL Server and Power BI reports
- Identifying, documenting and validation of data migration requirements
- Extracting data and reporting on functionality of the Cerner eMR application
- Produce business analysis documentation, user training material and technical design documents
- Design, create, test, and deploy complex ETL packages using SQL Server Integration Services.
- Utilise SQL Server Analysis Services to create multidimensional and tabular models including testing to ensure optimal performance
What are we looking for?
We invite individuals who demonstrate the following experience to apply:
- Previous experience working in a clinical or healthcare environment supporting eMR applications (mandatory).
- Relevant tertiary qualification and a database development background
- Excellent knowledge of database design and development
- Advanced skills in MSBI Stack (SSIS SSRS)
- Experience working with Microsoft Power BI
- SQL experience is mandatory
To be considered, please APPLY NOW with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.