L3 Systems Engineer (Integration) - Healthcare
- Excellent career growth opportunities working on complex healthcare IT programs
- Emerging technologies
- World class staff rewards and recognition program
- Excellent remuneration package on offer
Join a well renowned healthcare technology leader on a high-profile digital transformation. Due to business expansion, we are seeking a level 3 systems engineer who has experience supporting large-scale, healthcare technology transformation projects.
The ideal candidate is a high performing, self motivated individual who brings experience in administering complex systems and supporting large-scale integration projects combined with the ability to consult and influence multiple key stakeholders in a complex environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to grow your career with an innovative, award winning employer offering vast ongoing opportunities and new technologies to enhance your profile.
We are interested to hear from individuals who have the following skills and experience:
- A bachelor degree and/or relevant technical experience
- Proven background in delivering the integration of large-scale clinical systems and applications e.g. eMR or PAS (mandatory)
- Background in the installation, configuration, implementation, L3 troubleshooting and management of 3-tier system applications and databases
- Proven experience in administering and supporting enterprise systems integration, data migration and relevant technical activities
- Excellent ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders including senior management and leaders in a collaborative culture
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and experience in developing and reviewing technical documentation
- Advanced experienced with various healthcare integration tools and technologies E.g. HL7 messaging
- Experience in data replication, DR and BC planning
- Working knowledge of Azure and virtualisation methodologies
- Strong ability to manage and mitigate project risks to ensure project deadlines are met.
To be considered, please APPLY NOW with an updated CV and cover letter addressing your suitability and qualifications. Shortlisting commences immediately.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.