Senior Clinical Implementation Specialist - Healthcare
- Excellent career growth opportunities working on complex healthcare IT programs
- Emerging technologies
- World class staff rewards and recognition program
- Excellent remuneration package on offer
Join a well renowned healthcare technology leader on a high-profile digital transformation. Due to continual business expansion, we are seeking a clinical project specialist with previous experience in the end-to-end implementation of large-scale healthcare IT programs to join the team on a permanent basis.
This position will be responsible for acting as a clinical expert in the build, configuration, and optimisation of eMR and other clinical information system applications used to deliver care in a clinical healthcare setting. Importantly you will draw on your clinical background combined with a strong ability to lead a diverse range of clinical and non-clinical stakeholders to meet project deliverables.
To be considered you will demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in the design, build, development and implementation of clinical and non-clinical healthcare applications E.g. eMR, PAS
- A Bachelor Degree in IT / Health Management or a clinical discipline
- Previous experience in professional services, consulting or vendor organisations are highly regarded
- Project management certification or strong working experience is mandatory
- Experience in effectively providing application build, configuration, testing, support and training within a complex environment
- Experience in evaluating and assessing future development ideas and the quality assurance testing processes of newly released features and modules
- The ability to work effectively in a large, multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and problem solving skills
- Experience in developing and reviewing project management documentation, project status reports and ability to mitigate risks to ensure the project is delivered successfully and within deadlines
- Previous HL7 messaging experience is advantageous
To be considered, please APPLY NOW with an updated CV and cover letter. Our shortlisting process commences immediately.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.