Infrastructure Project Manager - Healthcare
- Leading healthcare organisation | high profile opportunities in digital health
Join one of Australia's largest healthcare providers as they continue their successful journey to implement their digital strategy. As part of a large infrastructure program, we have opportunities for dynamic infrastructure project managers to assist in the delivery of a variety of key deliverables. We are seeking self-driven leaders who demonstrate a strong track record in delivering large-scale projects from end-to-end in the infrastructure space. Experience within the healthcare sector will be highly regarded.
Your strong stakeholder management skills will see you establishing strong relationships with multiple teams, vendors and key stakeholders in the projects. You will bring strong business case development experience and the ability to deliver on time and budget with appropriate methodology and governance frameworks that are fit for the project. Your ability to solve complex problems whilst influencing a broad range of stakeholders will be critical to your success. We are seeking outcomes-focused individuals who demonstrate an effective approach to ensure that project goals are consistently aligned with deadlines and the strategic direction of the organisation.
- 5-10 years experience in project management - experience within healthcare sector will be highly regarded
- A successful background in the end-to-end delivery of large, complex infrastructure projects
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies including E.g Prince 2 certification, Agile, Waterfall
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with demonstrated experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to establish priorities efficiently and effectively
- Experience in mitigating risks association with the deliver of key projects across different business divisions
- Proven ability to motivate and leads others in a team environment to foster collaboration and continuous improvement in support of project deliverables
Please note a police check will be conducted prior to commencement.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.