- Be part of a high-profile digital program within the healthcare sector
- Work from home
- Great culture and team environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits on offer
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a large and innovative healthcare organisation as they embark on high profile digital transformation program.
Due to ongoing growth and project needs, the team is currently seeking talented applications specialists to support various initiatives including a large Windows replatform project.
We are seeking individuals who bring previous experience in supporting and configuring applications in a cloud hosted environment. SQL server experience is essential along with your ability to work collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders at different levels.
This position will allow you to gain experience in the latest digital projects in the healthcare sector where there are genuine opportunities for career advancement.
- Installing, configuration, testing, upgrading and troubleshooting applications across the business
- Supporting the process of integrating and releasing new cloud / SaaS applications within an Agile environment
- Providing an excellent level of customer service and user support across a broad range of divisions
- Gathering, analysing and validating business requirements including change requests
This position will suit a self-motivated and versatile individual who brings strong technical ability and enjoys delivering positive outcomes whilst working towards project deadlines.
The following skills and experience will be required:
- Strong background in Windows Server and applications experience within the healthcare sector is ideal
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience in SaaS or cloud based environments, digital web and mobile applications
- Qualifications in Information Technology
- Basic SQL scripting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Project and change management experience is advantageous
Please note a police check will be conducted prior to commencement.
Please click APPLY NOW to express your interest with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.