Project Coordinator - Healthcare
- Permanent role and opportunity for career progression
- Leading healthcare organisation
- Excellent remuneration + benefits
Join a leading healthcare organisation as they are set to embark on a large, transformation program. Due to ongoing growth the team are currently seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to join the IT team to support a porfolio of projects.
Working in a dynamic environment, you will be primarily responsible for providing effective support to the project team in monitoring, tracking and reporting on project status to ensure budget and schedules are aligned with project plan. This role will suit an individual with strong communication skills and a track record in developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders in a complex setting. We are seeking a self-motivated and delivery focused individual who thrives on their ability to manage change and conflicting priorities. Previous experience in the healthcare sector is ideal.
This is an exciting time to be part of a growing team as they embark on some of the latest initiatives within the healthcare sector.
- 5 + years in project coordination, ideally within the healthcare sector
- A qualification in IT or relevant experience
- Strong ability to navigate large, complex stakeholder environments
- Previous project coordination experience including the execution of project status reports, conducting stakeholder meetings
- Strong analytical, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to motivate and influence people at all levels of an organisation including vendors
- Team oriented and excellent decision-making skills
Please note a police check will be conducted prior to commencement.