IT Business Analyst - Healthcare x2
- Leading healthcare organisation
- Opportunity to work on an high-profile, digital transformation program
- Melbourne location
- Long-term contract
This is an exciting time to be part of a leading healthcare organisation as they embark on a large transformation program. As part of this we have an excellent career opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst with previous experience in delivering healthcare IT projects to join the team in Melbourne.
Your key responsibilities will include analysing current & future states, gathering requirements from multiple key stakeholders, designing and updating user workflows, testing and providing clear documentation to BAU. Working alongside some of Australia's most reputable leaders, this is an excellent career opportunity for a self-motivated professional who thrives on their ability to manage competing priorities in a large and complex environment. We are seeking individuals who are delivery focused and demonstrate excellent stakeholder management and communication skills along with the desire to make a difference to the Australian healthcare sector.
To be considered you will demonstrate the following skills / experience:
- 5+ years in business analysis combined with experience in delivering healthcare IT projects from end-to-end (mandatory)
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note a police check will be conducted prior to commencement.
APPLY NOW to express your interest with an updated cv and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.