What's in it for you?
- Staff are encouraged to participate in ongoing learning and have access to professional development and training courses
- Long list of benefits and discounts with well known brands
- Comprehensive health and wellness program
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
- Career opportunities overseas and within Australia
Our client is a leading healthcare organisation that are recognised for providing high quality healthcare services to their patients nationally. The team in Sydney currently have an opportunity for a clinical applications analyst to take the next stepping stone in their career.
This is an exciting time to join an established and collaborative team as they continue to embark on their digital transformation journey. As the clinical applications analyst you will enjoy taking on a diverse role with a variety of challenges and be rewarded by making a significant contribution to the delivery and improvement of patient care.
- Providing overall support for the development and optimisation of clinical applications
- Evaluating clinical workflows, procedures, documentation and training
- Providing operational and project support to a large group of users during different stages of implementation
- Providing a high level of customer service to a variety of staff
- Providing effective change management whilst implementing clinical systems
What are we looking for?
We are interested in speaking with individuals who have a passion for digital health and are interested in furthering their experience.
We encourage you to apply if you demonstrate the following:
- A clinical background in pharmacy or nursing
- Previous experience in implementing clinical systems
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Previous exposure to projects and change management is highly regarded
This is an opportunity not to miss. Please APPLY NOW with an updated CV and cover letter as we will be shortlisting applications shortly.