What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to be part of a high-profile transformation program in digital health
- Work from home
- Initial 12-month contract leading to a permanent opportunity
- Melbourne or Sydney Location
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Azure Technical Specialist to play a key role in supporting the delivery of a high-profile digital transformation program.
Joining an organisation renowned for their positive culture and working environment, we are seeking a self-motivated, consultative individual who is experienced with working in a large-scale environments and collaborating with multiple stakeholder groups. You will be seen as the subject matter expert to deliver the design and build of Azure infrastructure solutions, which will include the migration into cloud services, overseeing process automation and improvement.
This is a highly rewarding career opportunity that will see the successful candidate enhance their profile by supporting the latest transformation initiatives in the healthcare sector.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Enhancing availability, performance and stability of Azure services and automation
- Managing and maintaining costs and usage reporting
- Implementation of Azure, Azure AD and M365 technologies and initiatives
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based infrastructure to policies and strategies
- Developing and maintaining highly available Azure solutions
- Building solutions within organisational budgets
- Cloud operational tasks including network, security, backup/restore, monitoring
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience and certification with Microsoft Azure Cloud and other Microsoft and Vmware technologies
- Experience in delivering various Azure solutions including On-prem to cloud migrations, Azure backups, ASR, and disaster recovery
- Experience transitioning organisations to Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of M365 apps, Active Directory and Azure Active Directory, server, desktop and applications is highly desirable
- Strong track record in managing and mitigating project risks and meeting agreed project deadlines
- Strong written communication and experience in developing clear technical documentation
To be considered, please APPLY NOW with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.