What's in it for you?
- Staff are encouraged to participate in ongoing learning and have access to professional development and training courses
- Long list of benefits and discounts with well known brands
- Comprehensive health and wellness program
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
- Career opportunities overseas and within Australia
Our client is a leading healthcare organisation that are recognised for providing world class healthcare services to the Australian community. Growing strength to strength, the team in Melbourne have an excellent opportunity for an experienced business analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting time to join an established and collaborative group led by some of the country's most respected leaders. This role will suit an engaging individual who demonstrates previous healthcare experience combined with all facets of business analysis and the project life cycle. This is a diverse role with the primary focus to deliver key clinical initiatives. You will leverage your excellent time management and communication skills to collaborate with various key stakeholder groups from the business and technology divisions. An opportunity for an individual looking for stability and career growth.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Defining current and future states and automating processes
- Gathering, analysing and developing requirements for new systems and providing enhancements
- Documenting business processes, functional and non-functional, user stories, use cases, UAT
- Partnering with IT teams to align operational needs with the overall strategy
- Engaging key stakeholder groups and acting as the liaison between business and technology teams
What are we looking for?
We encourage you to apply if you demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years in business analysis combined with experience in delivering healthcare IT projects from end-to-end (mandatory)
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Please note a police check will be conducted prior to commencement.
Click APPLY NOW to express your interest with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.