- High-profile digital healthcare program
- Initial 6 month contract
- Sydney location - hybrid working arrangement
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Project Manager to join a leading healthcare organisation as they embark on an innovative digital transformation program.
Due to project requirements, we are seeking an individual with previous experience delivering application and IT projects within the healthcare sector. This role will be responsible for managing key projects from business case preparation through to post implementation, ensuring project deliverables meet agreed budget and schedule.
Key to your success is your ability to navigate through complex environments whilst establishing strong relationships with diverse stakeholder groups including vendors. Previous experience working within a pathology environment or implementing pathology IT systems is highly desirable.
To be considered you will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- 5-10+ years project management experience
- Previous experience working in the healthcare sector (mandatory)
- Laboratory system implementation experience (highly desirable)
- Strong experience in business case preparation
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills including vendor management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with a diverse range of project management methodologies
Please note a police check will be conducted prior to commencement.
Click APPLY NOW to express your interest with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.