- Opportunity to lead a team to deliver a high-profile healthcare implementation
- Melbourne Location
- Excellent remuneration package + employee benefits / daily rates will be considered
We have new opportunities for dynamic project managers to join a reputable healthcare organisation on a high-profile digital transformation program.
You will demonstrate a track record in delivering successful healthcare IT projects from end-to-end and experience with a diverse range of project management methodologies including Agile, Waterfall and Prince 2.
Working amongst some of Australia's most reputable technology leaders in healthcare you will bring an effective leadership approach and senior stakeholder management skills.
To be considered you will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- 5-10+ years project management experience
- Previous experience delivering large-scale healthcare IT projects i.e. PAS, eMR,
- Experience in business case preparation
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills including vendor management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Change management experience is highly desirable
Please note a police check will be conducted prior to commencement.
Click APPLY NOW to express your interest with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.