- High profile role with a respected healthcare leader
- Permanent full time career opportunity
- Hybrid working model
- Excellent remuneration package on offer
We have an exciting opportunity for a high performing program manager join a reputable healthcare leader to play a key role in the organisation's digital transformation journey.
Seeking a dynamic leader who brings a track record in end-to-end program and project management delivery within the healthcare domain. Leveraging your experience you will lead and mentor a team of project managers to ensure the program is running effectively and consistently delivering, meeting project management best practice, standards and governance.
You will be driven by your desire to provide excellence to the healthcare community whilst working with supportive leaders who are invested in your success.
To be considered you will demonstrate the following:
- Qualifications in project management methodologies I.e., Prince 2, PMP, Agile
- Clinical background is highly desirable
- Previous program management experience within the healthcare domain OR 7+ years in a senior project management capacity
- A delivery-focus and successful track record in end-to-end project management; delivering multiple projects concurrently
- Strong expertise in clinical IT projects including eMR, Patient Administration Systems
- Experience in leading large cross-functional teams within a healthcare setting is mandatory.
*Please note a police check will be conducted prior to commencement
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, express your interest with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.