- Excellent opportunity to work on a large-scale digital implementation program
- Melbourne location
- Excellent remuneration – daily rates will be considered
- 6–12 month contract
- Collaborative team environment
This is a career enhancing opportunity with a leading healthcare organisation as they continue to embark on a large-scale digital implementation. Due to project needs, we are seeking the services of experienced healthcare professionals to provide direct functional support to multi-disciplinary staff within various clinical areas. Your strong consultation and problem-solving skills will be essential as you provide advice and solutions on issues that arise pre and post implementation. Training will be provided.
We are seeking individuals who demonstrate the following experience to apply:
- Qualified background as a Clinical Analyst with experience in mental health
- Previous eMR experience - end users or super users will be considered
- Strong understanding of clinical workflows
- Previous functional analysis and training experience will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to engage staff during a significant time of change
Excellent opportunity not to miss. APPLY NOW with an updated resume.