What's in it for you?
- Staff are encouraged to participate in ongoing learning and have access to professional development and training courses
- Long list of benefits and discounts with well known brands
- Comprehensive health and wellness program
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
- Career opportunities overseas and within Australia
This is an exciting time to join a reputable healthcare organisation as they continue to embark on their digital transformation journey. Currently the team have a new permanent opportunity for a clinical applications professional to take the next stepping stone in their career. Joining a collaborative team you will enjoy taking on a diverse role supporting the latest digital initiatives within the healthcare sector and be rewarded by making a significant contribution to the delivery and improvement of patient care.
- Providing overall support for the development and optimisation of clinical applications
- Evaluating clinical workflows, procedures, documentation and training
- Providing operational and project support to a large group of users during different stages of implementation
- Providing a high level of customer service to a variety of staff
- Providing effective change management whilst implementing clinical systems
What are we looking for?
We are interested in speaking with individuals who have a passion for digital health and are interested in furthering their experience.
We encourage you to apply if you demonstrate the following:
- A clinical background in nursing or physiotherapy
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience in implementing clinical systems / applications
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
This is an opportunity not to miss. Please APPLY NOW with an updated CV and cover letter as we will be shortlisting applications shortly.