- High profile healthcare leader
- Great culture and team environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits on offer
- Genuine opportunities for career advancement.
We currently have an excellent career opportunity for a self motivated 2nd level desktop support officer to join a well known healthcare organisation.
Based in Sydney, you will be responsible for providing support to service requests and incidents across a range of hardware, printers, telephony and infrastructure. Working in a dynamic, fast paced environment, you will enjoy handling multiple priorities with a strong customer focus and have flexibility to travel to sites to provide hands on solutions or project support. This role requires flexibility to be on a rotating roster.
Great role for an ambitious individual to leverage their experience within the healthcare domain.
This position will suit a self-motivated and versatile individual who brings strong technical ability and enjoys delivering positive outcomes whilst working towards project deadlines.
The following skills and experience will be required:
- Previous experience working in a Windows environment, i.e. Active Directory
- Qualifications in Information Technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Customer orientated and team player
Please note a police check will be conducted prior to commencement.
Please click APPLY NOW to express your interest with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.