Project Manager (Clinical Systems)
- High-profile digital healthcare implementation
- Sydney Location (work from home)
- Initial 6 month contract + option to extend
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic project manager to join a reputable healthcare organisation embarking on a high-profile digital transformation program. Working amongst some of Australia's most reputable technology leaders in healthcare, you will bring previous experience in delivering clinical IT system projects from end-to-end, combined with effective leadership and senior stakeholder management skills. You will a track record in delivering successful projects within scope and budget, and experience with a diverse range of project management methodologies.
To be considered you will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- 5-10+ years project management experience
- Previous experience delivering projects in clinical healthcare systems, (mandatory). Experience in respiratory systems will be highly regarded
- Experience in business case preparation
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills including vendor management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Change management experience is highly desirable
Please note a police check will be conducted prior to commencement.
Click APPLY NOW to express your interest with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.