What's in it for you?
- Exciting digital transformation projects
- Stable permanent role
- Melbourne location
- Excellent salary and additional benefits on offer
Excellent opportunity to join a leading healthcare organisation that are invested in the latest technologies to support their commitment to innovation and continuous improvement in patient care. Due to ongoing growth, they have an exciting opening for an experienced webPAS Applications Support Specialist to join the team on a permanent basis.
Joining a dynamic and collaborative team environment, your key focus will be to provide ongoing support, troubleshooting, maintenance and system upgrades. You will also gain significant experience implementing some of the latest digital projects in the healthcare sector and be rewarded by making a significant contribution to community lives.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Installing, configuration, testing, upgrading and troubleshooting the webPAS application across the business
- Application testing and completing regular health checks to identify, analyse and report on functionality, reliability or data integrity issues
- Providing an excellent level of customer service and user support across a broad range of divisions
- Gathering, analysing and validating business requirements including change requests
- Working collaboratively with the team by participating in ongoing research and making recommendations to ensure that IT systems and procedures are effectively maintained or improved
- Training business users and maintaining training /procedures/reference materials for key business applications
What are we looking for?
This position will suit a self-motivated individual who takes ownership for the delivery of positive outcomes within a team environment. Your ability to effectively engage and maintain rapport with a diverse range of stakeholders on various requirements or issues will be key to your success.
To be considered, a proven background in the following skills and experience will be required:
- Previous experience supporting webPAS patient administration systems
- Qualifications in Information Technology
- Competent SQL scripting skills; experience in other programming languages is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Project and change management experience is advantageous
Please note a police check will be conducted prior to commencement.
We will be shortlisting shortly so please click APPLY NOW to express your interest with an updated cv and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.