Senior Project Manager (Healthcare)
- Opportunity to work on a large, high-profile transformation program
- North Island location
- Excellent daily rate on offer
- 6-month contract with extension
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, outcomes-focused Senior Project Manager to join a global healthcare leader as they embark on an innovative digital transformation program.
Joining an organisation at the forefront of technology, you will be responsible for managing the project from end-to-end, whilst establishing strong relationships with a range of stakeholder groups including clinical teams in a complex environment. We are seeking a self-motivated individual with experience in delivering clinical IT projects. A healthcare background will be highly advantageous. Your track record has seen you utilising various project methodologies, consistently delivering on time and within budget whilst providing strong governance. Critical to your success will be your ability to lead a diverse team through change whilst ensuring that project deliverables are met and transitioned smoothly.
To be considered you will demonstrate the following skills / experience:
- A successful background in delivering large-scale clinical IT projects (mandatory),
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong senior stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Qualifications in a range of project management methodologies
- Experience with facilitating effective change management
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team
- A healthcare background will be highly regarded
*Please note a police check will be conducted prior to commencement
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, express your interest with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.