Business Analyst / Project Coordinator
- Sydney Location
- Permanent role
- Leading healthcare organisation
- Excellent remuneration and salary sacrificing
Our client is a reputable healthcare provider that are known for their commitment to innovation and excellence in patient care.
Due to continual growth, the organisation is currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to support the delivery of their IT strategy. Joining a dynamic environment, you will be primarily responsible for gathering and clearly documenting business requirements and assisting in the development of IT business cases. In addition, you will also provide effective project support and coordination throughout the full life cycle of various IT projects. Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation will be paramount to your success. We are seeking a self-motivated, delivery focused professional who thrives on their ability to manage change and multiple priorities in a complex setting. This is an exciting time to be part of a growing team as they embark on some of the latest initiatives within the healthcare sector.
- Previous experience in IT business analysis and project coordination within the healthcare sector
- Advanced skills in writing clear business cases including financial analysis
- Strong ability to navigate large, complex stakeholder environments
- Advanced knowledge of project management methodologies including E.g Prince 2, Agile
- Previous project coordination experience including the execution of project status reports, conducting stakeholder meetings
- Strong analytical, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to motivate and influence people at all levels of an organisation
- Team oriented and excellent decision-making skills
Please note a police check will be conducted prior to commencement.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.