Project Manager (Healthcare) - 2 year contract
- 2-year contract
- Opportunity to work on an innovative, high-profile digital transformation project in the healthcare industry
- Melbourne location
- Excellent remuneration on offer
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Project Manager to join a global healthcare leader as they are about to embark on an innovative digital transformation journey.
Joining an organisation at the forefront of technology, you will be responsible for managing the project from end-to-end, whilst establishing strong relationships with a range of stakeholder groups including clinical teams in a complex environment. We are seeking a self-motivated, outcomes focused individual with experience in delivering clinical IT projects. Your track record has seen you utilising various project methodologies, consistently delivering on time and within budget whilst providing strong governance. Critical to your success will be your approach to change and ensuring that project deliverables are met and transitioned smoothly.
To be considered you will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- A successful background in delivering large, complex clinical IT projects (mandatory)
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- A clinical background / healthcare background will be highly regarded
- Qualifications in a range of project management methodologies I.e
- Experience with facilitating effective change management
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, express your interest with an updated CV and cover letter.
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.