- Emerging technologies
- Cloud environment
- Permanent role
- Innovative environment, strong team culture
- Supportive leadership who are invested in your career progression
- Excellent salary and a long list of employee benefits
Join an award-winning healthcare leader at the forefront of technology and innovation. Growing strength to strength the organisation continues to expand on their cloud engineering team bringing talented IT professionals who are seeking to join the healthcare revolution.
Currently the team have a new opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer to play a key role in supporting the latest projects and initiatives in digital health.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support across existing and emerging cloud technologies, designing cloud infrastructure using proven frameworks and tools
- Managing Azure, ADC and F5
- Designing and configuring Azure Network Infrastructure (load balancers, VPN tunnels, ExpressRoute, firewalls, et al.)
- Performing gap analysis and providing solutions to drive network infrastructure operations maturity
- Acting as an SME and point of escalation for solving complex Azure infrastructure and networking issues
- Performing maintenance, upgrades and refreshes by developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements on Web Application Firewall and Azure network components
This role will suit a self motivated individual who brings strong communication, problem solving skills and a collaborative team approach to their work.
What are we looking for?
- Experience with Microsoft Azure networking, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and Network Monitoring tools
- Understanding of security analysis
- Hands on experience with enterprise network security platforms I.e.,Palo Alto Networks, F5, ASA, Check Point, et al.
- Strong knowledge in the design, implementation, troubleshooting of Citrix Presentation Server, XenApp and Xendesktop Experience in Citrix upgrade and farm migrations
- Strong Citrix experience i.e., Secure gateway/Web Interface /NetScaler
To be considered, click APPLY NOW with an updated CV and cover letter.
*Please note a police check will be conducted prior to commencement
Transform IT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a culture that embraces diversity.